Get Help from TES

Temporary Emergency Services provides help through many types of services to the Tuscaloosa County community. TES provides area residents with food bags, clothing, baby items and personal hygiene products. We also offer an in-house shower facility.

Additionally we provide money for utilities, birth certificates, tooth extraction and certain prescriptions. If you need utility assistance, please call (205) 391-6647. Appointments are scheduled each Monday, beginning at 9am. Assistance is limited to Tuscaloosa County residents only.

For more information, call Temporary Emergency Services at (205) 758-5535.